Download the Brochure below
The VersaUV LEF-200 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer fits into any studio, workshop or retail environment, and offers a versatile solution for printing directly onto virtually any item, with incredible detail and stunning colour. Print text, photos, logos or other designs directly onto a huge variety of objects, including smartphone cases, gifts, gadgets, stationery, golf balls, promotional items, industrial components and electronic devices.
Print graphics with incredible detail and colour on a virtually unlimited range of promotional products.
- Produce stunning graphics with CMYK, White and Gloss ECO-UV inks
- Gloss ink provides spot gloss or matte finishes as well as stylish embossed effects
- White ink acts a brilliant spot colour, or to ensure bright colour quality on dark or clear surfaces
- Optional Primer increases efficiency by streamlining the print process on materials like acrylic and plastic.
* Print quality or ink adhesion may vary according to the substrate used and it is strongly recommended to test the substrate for compatibility to ensure optimal print results
Roland LEF-200 Distinguishing Features
- Includes new VersaWorks Dual RIP Software
- Advanced UN-LED curing system
- Distance print mode with a height tolerance of 2mm to ensure consistency on irregular and curved objects
- Up to 40 job presets to recall media settings for most popular applications
- Height sensor bar